[SR-Users] File transferring issue

Wingsravi R wingsravi777 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:37:50 CET 2014

Dear Kamailio'ns,

I am working on kamailio Server (V 4.0) installed on Ubuntu 12.04 system.
Currently i am trying file transfer feature using IMSDroid SIP clients.
file transferring is fine between two IMSDroid clients but  at the
receiving end (file recipient) i cont see the sender identity/ sender name.
it is just displaying as 'null' (Screen shot is attached). But the full
file is transferring to destination address without any problem.

I have configured MSRP module related script in my kamailio configuration
file (find the attachment). but i guess it is not invoking anyway when file
transferring and the  file transferring is negotiating client-to-client
basis.

And also find Sip capture of file transfer (ngrep based) for better
understanding.

What could be the problem? Why at the file recipient side it is not
displaying sender's identity (instead it is 'null')?  how can i resolve
this issue?

Anyone please help me in resolving this issue.
Any help will greatly appreciate.

Regards,
Ravi.