[SR-Users] ingress timer

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jan 2 07:21:52 CET 2014

Not only that, but there is also the t_set_fr() module function that
lets one change the values of fr_timer and fr_inv_timer dynamically:

    http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.1.x/modules/tm.html#tm.f.t_set_fr

However, the arguments seem to be static integers, not string values, so
I am not sure the function will take PVs as arguments.  In that light,
the AVP approach might make more sense.

-- Alex