[SR-Users] Mobile 3G Block from provider

Davy Van De Moere davy.van.de.moere at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 07:24:38 CET 2014

What they typically do , is deep packet inspection or port blocking. The latter you can divert by changing the default port of 5060, the first can be circumvented by using tls ( then they can't analyse the internals of your packets).

If it still doesn t work you can push everything through a lightweight vpn tunnel like openvpn or tinc. Which is a doable alternative on a laptop , while it is a bit of a challenge on a mobile.

But you could also just change 3g provider ;)

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone