[SR-Users] debian packages from opensuse.org

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:49:10 CET 2014

Hello,

xml group should not depend on srdb2, so there is a conflict. IIRC, this
or another conflict was reported and Victor Seva, who is taking care
these days of deb specs, should get them fixed while preparing the new
debian packages build system (which should be available soon).

Actually, as I could see related commits lately, the specs might be
fixed already, but the opensuse build service packages were not rebuilt.
If anyone wants to do it, just make an account on open suse build
service portal and send me the user id. I will grant access to the build
project and give some guidelines how to trigger a new build.