[SR-Users] RTPProxy/Mediaproxy issue

Ravi wingsravi777 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 18:34:11 CET 2014

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for the response,

>Do you have any router, firewall something between clients and mediaproxy ?

Ya I have Routers And switch in between clients and Rtpproxy, My set-up is
as follows:

  SIP Clients<------>WAP+WiMax CPE <------> WiMax Base station <---->
RTPproxy+Kamailio server.

Both the SIP clients A and B are connected to Wi-Fi Access point (WAP).
When i run RTPproxy server with kamailio server then only RTPproxy receiving
very High RTP packet loss, But when only running kamailio server without
RTPproxy server Then there is lesser RTP packet loss (< 5%).

Whats could be the reason for this behavior ?

How can i reduce this RTP packet loss ?

I hope you could help me.

Awaiting your reply,

Regards,