[SR-Users] KAMAILIO 4.1.1 Forward SIP REGISTER

Francesco Maria Magnini fmm1982 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 18:17:24 CET 2014

Hi,

I would like to have a Kamailio Registrar/Location server on my private network and another one facing the public side:

KAM1 (Private Registrar) <—> KAM2 (Public Proxy)

I would like also to configure the proxy in this way:

- REGISTRATION TO Public Proxy KAM2 going to Private Registrar KAM1

In the reference guides I’ve seen almost always application specific configuration (WITH_ASTERISK, WITH_FREESWITCH).
Basically, how it is possible to forwards REGISTER messages to a generic upstream Registrar?
Which modules are involved?
I’m using Kamailio 4.1.1

Regards,
Francesco