[SR-Users] RTPProxy/Mediaproxy issue

Ravi wingsravi777 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 15:44:57 CET 2014

Dear Daniel,
Thank you again,

Ya i am investigating on this issue, by the way can you give any comments on
my questions in the previous mail?  I just wanna clarify those things to
rectify this packet loss issue. i googled about those questions but still
ended with the same confusion status and didnt got any prompt information.
And here below is the attachment, that shows RTP packet loss(using
wireshark) in my set-up. Can you please suggest me how can i troubleshoot
this RTP packet loss issue ?

And in that Attachment the IP addresses are like this:
192.168.2.235 and 192.168.2.239 are clients and 192.168.2.52  on which
RTPproxy and Kamailio are running.

Awaiting your reply.

regards,
Ravi