[SR-Users] Reload memory leaks issues.

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 15:16:35 CET 2014

Hi,

kamailio ver 3.3.6.

I load approximately 100Mb of data into memory. And my shared memory size
is 4Gb.
It is CARRIERROUTE, DIALPLAN, MTREE and HTABLE combimations.
My system has to be synced with DB that is being updated frequently.
So, I reload the data every 1-2 minutes.
I notice that the shared memory usage is increasing at 1% every 18-19
reloads.

I use mem_join = 1 and no mem_join at all.
I compiled with C_DEFS+= -DMEM_JOIN_FREE and even with -DF_MALLOC.

Tried different options, still, the issue keeps on going and it is very
frustrating...

Anyone has the same problem?

BR,
Uri