[SR-Users] 500 Forking capacity exceeded (12/SL)

Camila Troncoso ctroncoso at redvoiss.net
Fri Feb 21 16:27:24 CET 2014

Hi,

I´m having problems with kamailio as LCR .

I have a route with 14 different gateways, each one with priority 1 and all
with the same weight.

If one gateway is full, busy, down or answers with any failed response to
LCR , I jump to the next gateway in the list.  I´m presenting the problem
that its stops jumping after 12 gateways and returns the message 500
Forking capacity exceeded (12/SL). I need to increase this limit , so all
the gateways in the list  give the call a try.

Regards,

Camila

*Camila Troncoso Solar **|* Ingeniero de Desarollo

+56 2 22408535 *·* +56 9 97327220  |   ctroncoso at redvoiss.net

Badajoz 130, piso 16, Las Condes   |  Santiago  - CHILE   |  *www.redvoiss.com
<http://www.redvoiss.com>*