[SR-Users] RTPProxy/Mediaproxy issue

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri Feb 21 10:24:20 CET 2014

Hi,
it looks like your platform/network is introducing jitter in RTP packets.
Mediaproxy/rtpproxy usual introduce a very low jitter but it has no
impact to performances at all.

It's hard to say, you should investigate in your platform first, and
then in your network devices.
For example, when are you using media-relay, do you receive packets
already jittered ? If yes problem could come from some network devices
in front of you mediaproxy.

Daniel