[SR-Users] Debian packages not updated since august 2013?

chymian chymian at gmx.net
Fri Feb 21 03:34:25 CET 2014

Am 20.02.2014 15:08, schrieb Johan Wilfer:
> 2014-02-20 12:15, Henning Westerholt skrev:
>> Am Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014, 11:53:04 schrieb Johan Wilfer:
>>> Looking at http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/packages/debs the suggestion is
>>> to use http://deb.kamailio.org/ for debian packages.
>>>
>>> But the last version of kamailio 4.0 here is 4.0.3, and 4.1 doesn't
>>> exist. The most files are last modified in 2013-08.. Here for example:
>>> http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio/dists/wheezy/main/binary-amd64/
>>>
>>> Is there a new server to get the deb-packages from or should I build
>>> from source from now on?
>>
>> Hallo Johan,
>>
>> you're right that the deb.kamailio.org server is not up to date in this
>> regards. There will be a new infrastructure sponsored from sipwise
>> which will
>> take over the old service. This service is in the final testing stage
>> and will
>> be available soon (like some weeks I think). It will be announced on
>> the list.
>> Until then you need to build yourself, sorry about that.
>>
>> Henning Westerholt
>>

> Ok, thanks Henning.
>
> I think I can wait a few weeks :-)
>
> /Johan

hey guys,

isn't that what you are looking for?

from:
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/packages/debs#apt_repositories_for_kamailio_v41x

deb http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/kamailio:/telephony-debs/Debian_7.0 ./

unfortunately, the apt key is not available, since the location is
pw-protected...

      APT Key

First download and add our GPG key to your apt key list:

wget https://api.opensuse.org/source/home:kamailio/_pubkey
apt-key add _pubkey

servus
günter