[SR-Users] Performance impact with AVP and VAR's

Jijo realjijo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:32:00 CET 2014

We have defined dedicated AVP variables for each feature. For example, SIP
Trunks or Subscribers or Media Handling or Header Manipulation etc, So the
no of variables (AVP)  has been increased in the initialization.
At an instance the no of AVP's used/active might be quite low as each avp's
are dedicated for the feature.

Does avp read or write cause any Lock?

The VAR's has been used locally through out the route for header
manipulation and other functions.