[SR-Users] Debian packages not updated since august 2013?

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Thu Feb 20 12:15:15 CET 2014

Am Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014, 11:53:04 schrieb Johan Wilfer:
> Looking at http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/packages/debs the suggestion is
> to use http://deb.kamailio.org/ for debian packages.
>
> But the last version of kamailio 4.0 here is 4.0.3, and 4.1 doesn't
> exist. The most files are last modified in 2013-08.. Here for example:
> http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio/dists/wheezy/main/binary-amd64/
>
> Is there a new server to get the deb-packages from or should I build
> from source from now on?

Hallo Johan,

you're right that the deb.kamailio.org server is not up to date in this
regards. There will be a new infrastructure sponsored from sipwise which will
take over the old service. This service is in the final testing stage and will
be available soon (like some weeks I think). It will be announced on the list.
Until then you need to build yourself, sorry about that.

Henning Westerholt