[SR-Users] RTPProxy/Mediaproxy issue

Wingsravi R wingsravi777 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 19:12:24 CET 2014

Dear Kamailio'ns,

I have configured kamailio (V 4.0) with RTPproxy server. Audio/Video call
establishments are just fine.
With this i have some unknown behaviour in my set-up is that When i am
running kamailio server with RTPproxy instance, i am experiencing Jitter,
Latency, pixelled audio/video calls. But when i run only Kamailio server
without RTPproxy service running, audio/video calls are just fine (no any
jitter, latency kind of issues).
I also tried with Mediaproxy (AG projects) server but the results are same
as like in Kamailio/RTPproxy case.

What could be the problem with this set-up ? How can i solve this issue ?

Please anybody help me in resolving this problem.

Any help will greatly appreciate.

Regards.
Ravi.