[SR-Users] websocket.so module not generated

Alvaro Urionabarrenetxea Gomez alvurion at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 22:36:42 CET 2014

Hi.

I have a problem when I'm trying to start with my Kamailio server. I have
an error about not existing "websocket.so" module.

Here is the error:

root at kamailio:# /etc/init.d/kamailio start

** Not starting Kamailio SIP server: invalid configuration file!*
***
** 0 (8327) ERROR: <core> [sr_module.c:587]: load_module(): ERROR:
load_module: could not find module <websocket> in
</usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules/>*
*0(8327) : <core> [cfg.y:3408]: yyerror_at(): parse_error in config file
/usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg, line 318, column 12-25: failed to
load module*
*ERROR: bad config file (1 errors)*
***

And here is the line 318 in kamailio.cfg:

*loadmodule "websocket.so"*

I looked for that module in the correspondent folder but isn't there. Can
anyone upload the websocket.so file to another mirror, MEGA for example? I
tried to generate another time, download another kamailio versions but the
error stills there.

Much apreciated.

Thanks!