[SR-Users] modify To header, prefix + ip, using dispacher module.

Helena Garcia-Nieto helena.gnieto at morodo.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 17:23:03 CET 2014

Hi Victor,

Could you please tell me a bit more about that?

I am not using du, and actually the variable is empty (I tried to use it to
modify the TO in first instance but It came empty)

I tried using $tU and $td. But when I do

$td = $rd
 Inside the failure routing I get a td that is "gw1gw2", this command is
appending new rd to the existing td. How can I erese previous content of td
and then write rd on td?

Thanks again

Helena