[SR-Users] Get information in 'Reason' header field

Björn Bylander bjorn.bylander at loxysoft.se
Mon Feb 10 10:17:02 CET 2014

Hello,

The following works for me with a header like 'Reason: Q.850;cause=16;text="NORMAL_CLEARING".' in the 'RELAY' route when the method is 'BYE':

$(hdr(Reason){param.value,cause});

Cheers,
Björn Bylander

On 07/02/14 15:09, Tuan Viet Nguyen wrote:

Hello,
Thanks for your reply

Here is the field
Reason: Q.850;cause=047
I've tried it in the failure_route block (using t_on_failure before relaying a SIP INVITE).
If I print the From header using $hdr(From) ou @message.header.From, it works, but it is not the case with @message.header.From.params["tag"] for ex.
In this case, I also have a parsing error in log file
ERROR: <core> [parser/parse_param.c:505]: parse_param(): parse_params(): Invalid character, ; expected