[SR-Users] Problem with Port=5061

Owais ul Haq owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 10:11:34 CET 2014

Hello,

 I have configured TLS on kamailio server. I am done with  all procedure of creation and installation of CA and site certificates. Problem is that in kamailio.cfg, when I use command port =5061. Kamailio doesnot start and error given in logs is
>> ERROR: tcp_init : bind(a, 0x9007f4, 16) on MyIP:5061 : Adress already in use
>> ERROR: Error while initializing TCP port of TLS Socket MyIP:5061
Point to note is that kamailio works fine with port=5062.
Can somebody please help me in this regard.
I will be so thankful.

Cheers,
Owais