[SR-Users] Dialog

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Sun Feb 9 19:02:51 CET 2014

There are many modules that will let you store data:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/memcached.html
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/htable.html

Or you can use shared memory variables:
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/devel/pseudovariables#shv_name_-_shared_memory_variables

Store anything that you need upon receiving a 18x provisional reply
and delete the data when a final reply to an initial INVITE is
received.
In between, you can access/retrieve data while handling a new INVITE
that you want to modify/alter.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

VoIP Embedded, Inc.