[SR-Users] Kamailio Admin Book

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 15:38:32 CET 2014

Hello,

I realized that with the busy schedule at the beginning of the year it
is not going to have the content finished before end of February.
However, as there were many delays and new situations can still pop up,
we can start giving the current draft (unedited, over 20 chapters, about
280 pages A4) and later provide the updated version.

Who is interested in such deal, write to books at asipto.com and we will
continue from there.