[SR-Users] Increasing MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE

Ravi wingsravi777 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 07:00:28 CET 2014

Dear Muhammad Shahzad,

Thank you for the reply,

Yes I got the things clear. But in my case its happening like this :

When i Try to Audio/video calls using mediaproxy server running with
Kamailio server, i am getting pixelled video and jitter in audio calls. But
when i run the calls without running mediaproxy instance (only with
kamailio), everything goes fine.
All this are happening when i connect my SIP clients (IMSDroid) to the
single Wi-FI access point. But when i connect my SIP clients to kamailio
server using two access points, i am experiencing one-way audio problem, For
this reason i have to run mediaproxy server with kamailio, but when i run
mediaproxy instance Audio/video calls are not OK.

(SofFor the above mentioned scenarios i just thought of increase Buffer
Memory sizes in Mediaproxy and Kamailio server).

What could be the problem with my above mentioned set-up?

how can i resolve this issue?

Please help me.

Regards,
Ravi