[SR-Users] Determining size of INVITE

Daniel Tryba daniel at pocos.nl
Fri Feb 7 16:05:31 CET 2014

How can I get the determine the total size of an outgoing INVITE?

The size of the body is $bs, but is there a way to get the size of all
headers? Based on the size of the total request I have to chose between UDP
and TCP, upstream provider requires IP packets>1300 to be transmitted over
TCP.

Is there an easy way (like $bs) or should I just call msg_apply_changes() and
loop through all headers and sum the lengths of them?

--

POCOS B.V. - Croy 9c - 5653 LC Eindhoven
Telefoon: 040 293 8661 - Fax: 040 293 8658