[SR-Users] kamailio with mediaproxy-ng, 488 Not Acceptable Here

prevelikzalogaj prevelikzalogaj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 19:34:56 CET 2014

Hello,

Hope you don't mind if I borrow this topic to place a question or request.
In past days I successfully setup Kamailio in my local network and made
successful WebRTC to WebRTC and SIP to SIP calls. The problem is with WebRTC
to SIP call. I also added mediaproxy-ng by following instructions found on
https://github.com/sipwise/mediaproxy-ng . But I have problems with
configuration.  I tried to follow instructions given by Peter at Astricon
2013, but because I’m a bit unexperienced with Kamailio configuration I
couldn’t make successful WebRTC to SIP call.

Is there any working example of kamailio.cfg file for Kamailio with
mediaproxy-ng available?
That would really help me to understand the whole concept. I’m using
Kamailio 4.1.1 and mediaproxy-ng 3.8.0-30-generic.

Thank you.

Regards,
Blaz