[SR-Users] kamailio with mediaproxy-ng, 488 Not Acceptable Here

Mihai Marin marinmihai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:17:32 CET 2014

Hello,
Thank you for your detailed explication but I miss some information or I'm
unable to understand it properly. What I'm trying to do is to use
mediaproxy-ng as a turn server between 2 WebRTC endpoints (when at least
one is behind restrictive firewall). Trying to replicate what you explained
on my needs I tried:
$avp(rtpproxy_offer_flags) = "froc+SP";
$avp(rtpproxy_answer_flags) = "froc-SP";

But, unfortunately, I have the same error. Sorry if the solution is obvious
but I can't find it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mihai M