[SR-Users] Change the name of the location table for the usrloc module

Alejandro Recarey ar at cyberfonica.com
Tue Feb 4 16:47:35 CET 2014

Hi everybody,

I have been trying to setup a new installation of kamailio, and I need the
user location table to have a specific name. This will allow two kamailio
servers to use the same database for their registry information.

I cannot find any modparam in the documentation that allows me to set the
table name for the usrloc. Is there any way to do this? It seems like an
oversight, every other module I have been able to change the table name
without a problem.

Thank you,

Alex