[SR-Users] kamailio with mediaproxy-ng, 488 Not Acceptable Here

Mihai Marin marinmihai at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 15:28:32 CET 2014

Hello,
Thank you for your support.

Yes, I have the same error without video enabled. I have attached the logs
from jssip (with and without video support) and logs from kamailio when
trying a call with video support enabled. The kamailio.cfg used is the same
from my previous mail.

I also tried with sipml5 and I have the same behavior.

I'm stuck on this error and I think I'm looking in the wrong direction.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mihai M

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 2:49 PM, Andrew Pogrebennyk <apogrebennyk at sipwise.com