[SR-Users] Hello from newbie

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Feb 4 13:17:00 CET 2014

Also, while it may be a bit of an expensive venture for one person, if
you've got a company behind you, you might consider coming to this
year's Kamailio World conference in Berlin, April 2-4. It's only our
second one, but the first one, last year, sold out beyond expectations,
and we expect the same for the second one.

This year, in addition to the main presentation track, there will be
some technical workshops, which I think might be of interest to new users.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC