[SR-Users] dialog list query

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Mon Feb 3 22:03:35 CET 2014

Charles hi,

That's what I was trying to get at.

I have now set db_mode to 1 however I only get calls in state 4 (active) go
into the db not calls in state 2 (ringing).

Case is to collect calls in to a specific group of destinations (pick-up
group) into a profile and on receiving a call to a vsc (eg. *98) to get the
callid of the first ringing call (state 2) in that group and add a Replaces
header and pass it to a B2BUA that would connect the 2 calls. This would
allow a user to pick-up a ringing call in the same group on their handset by
dialling *98. This would then work for non SIP UA handsets and doesn't need
BLF support etc.

All the data is there. When a call is ringing in that group 'sercmd
dlg.dlg_list' gives all the needed data. I just need access to is from the
config script to put it in a header.

With db_mode 1 if state 2 calls (ringing) went into the database that would
solve the problem although it seems a bit heavyweight. It would be great if
I could get all this from memory given that it is there.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

John