[SR-Users] dialog list query

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Sun Feb 2 15:34:01 CET 2014

From: Charles Chance <charles.chance at sipcentric.com>
To: "SIP Router - Kamailio (OpenSER) and SIP Express Router (SER) -
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] dialog list query
Charles hi,

>What db_mode are you using for dialog module?

Mode 5. I Don't need to persist the dialog state so means table maintained
in memory and not flushed to disk until shutdown but I can access it
through normal avp_db_query right?

>Are the entries in the db if you check manually?

If I do sercmd dlg.dlg_list I see the call fine including callid etc.

>Are you able to fetch other data using avp_db_query?

Yes lots of queries to non dialog tables working fine.

>And do you see any errors in the log?

No logs show query happening fine and returning Null.

Thanks

John