[SR-Users] [Kamailio-Business] Fosdem this year

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 10:25:56 CET 2014

Hello,

a reminder with the place were people in Brussels today willing to come
for a drink and some food this evening are welcome to join:

    - http://www.beermania.be

I guess we will walk from Fosdem at the end of the conference day,
perhaps we can gather together at the main entrance. I will try to get
an update during the day with more precise location.