[SR-Users] Dialog_end from event route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 14:21:23 CET 2014

If you have call-id, from/to tags, then you can try dlg_get() and then
dlg_bye().

Alternative, load jsonrpc-s module and use jsonrpc_exec(), with the rpc
command that closes the dialg:

-
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/jsonrpc-s.html#jsonrpc-s.f.jsonrpc_exec

The above one should allow executing any rpc command from config file as
long as you make the proper jsonrpc format out of it.

On 30/12/14 12:46, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

> On 30 Dec 2014, at 12:33, Dan-Cristian Bogos <danb.lists at gmail.com
> <mailto:danb.lists at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>> Hey Guys
>>
>> I need assistance for the following case:
>>
>> I receive dialog_end request from external component in
>> evapi:message-received block and would like to somehow kill the
>> dialog corresponding to h_id and h_entry I get in the message. Is
>> there any way to do that without involving mi_*?
>>

> Use RPC - it's not deprecated ;-)
>
> I see that there's no dialog module function for this. But what
> happens if you set timeout to zero?
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/dialog.html#idp3926600
>
> /O

Daniel-Constantin Mierla