[SR-Users] kamailio configuration problem

javier falbo javier_falbo at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 02:18:10 CET 2014

Thanks Corey.

My Kamailio server is running on a VPS on internet with a public ip fixed (dedicated ip).
I am using latest 4.2.1 kamailio on it with RTP proxy.
Strange is that it works inside my house with wifi the 2 devices and works perfect audio, but with external devices on internet seems a problem.
Any help on configurating and revise my server is appreciate as probably i am missing something to enable NAT config.
If any kamailio expert is interested in contacting me for fixing this, we arrange the cost.

regards, javier