[SR-Users] kamailio configuration problem

javier falbo javier_falbo at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 01:03:25 CET 2014

Hi,

I would like some help from a kamailio expert.
I have installed on a Debian7  64 kbytes VPS this tutorial:
http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:skype-like-service-in-less-than-one-hour,

Problem is that there is no voice in a zrtp connection, but i hear only the ring sound ok.
Strange is that on my local wifi works all perfect including the voice, but with external ip no.
Any help? I would like to hire a kamailio expert for fixing this and also adding some extras.
Write me directly so we could get in contact.

regards, javier