[SR-Users] Kamailio Active / Active HA.

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Mon Dec 29 19:07:36 CET 2014

Hi Mahmoud,

maybe no-one answered, since it is holiday season and we don't have
guaranteed response times for an open-source mailinglist? Everybody
does community work beside their regular job for free...

You basically need to share a database between the two. There is not
"the one-and-only" way to do this, there are different options here.
You can either use db_cluster to write to several databases in
parallel or you can use some sort of Multi-Master Replication at
database level. The only requirement is, that both servers have the
same data at the same time, no matter how you achieve it.

I personally prefer Maria-DBs Galera Multi-Master-Replication in
conjunction with db_cluster, where i use db_cluster just for database
failover (i have a primary and a backup database server for my
Kamailio-Servers). But that's only my personal view on it.

Thanks,
Carsten