[SR-Users] Meddling with password during authentication

Olli Heiskanen ohjelmistoarkkitehti at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 11:02:05 CET 2014

Thanks for your input, I thought about working with pv_auth_check, but the
problem is I can't decrypt the passwords from the database, they will be
either md5 hashes or some other hashes that can't be decrypted. Also I
can't access the password user is sending in order to encrypt it, so this
way of solving my problem seems to be impossible as I suspected.

I'll have to solve the problem some other way, but thanks very much for
your excellent response.

Thanks