[SR-Users] ERROR: dispatcher [dispatch.c:1402]: ds_load_remove(): cannot find load for

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 21:51:40 CET 2014

Hello,

got the time to look more at the code. The value for dstid_avp is added
only for algorithm 10 (call load). It is not about the name of the avp,
but the value of the avp. Do you set this avp in routing blocks? If this
avp has a value, it assumes to be a call load distribution and the error
message is printed.