[SR-Users] sr-users Digest, Vol 115, Issue 16

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 12:39:07 CET 2014

Hello,

you don't need to run kamailio through gdb.

My question was if you got a core file when you got the crash. It should
be in / or in the working directory of kamailio -- a fine named core or
core.PID

If you have that core file, then you can get the backtrace that leads to
what happened at crash, via:

  gdb /path/to/kamailio /path/to/corefile
  bt full

Sent the output to the mailing list.

On 19/12/14 08:10, Kees Meijs - SIGNET B.V. wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> We haven't used gdb on Kamailio yet but some time soon we'll most likely
> will. Obviously I'll post our findings.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Cheers,
> Kees
>
> On 17-12-14 12:00, sr-users-request at lists.sip-router.org wrote:
>> did you get a core dump file? If yes, send the full backtrace taken with
>> gdb.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla