[SR-Users] SIP Fragments

Marc Soda msoda at coredial.com
Thu Dec 18 02:58:22 CET 2014

So gzcompress is no good with Asterisk then?  Is that meant to be used only
with another Kamailio proxy?

We're trying to do a WebRTC POC with Kamailio as the proxy.  The SIP
headers and SDP are huge!  I've never seen such big messages.

Thanks,
Marc

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 6:47 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com