[SR-Users] kamailio dispatcher module stops processing REGISTER

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 12:51:51 CET 2014

Hello there,

I'm doing stress testing against kamailio (sip load balancer role) sending
sip registrar, my stress test software is sending 50 registrations per
second, after 30 seconds and 1000 registers processed the function
ds_select_dst (I'm using algorithm 4) returns null for all registers sent
from my software, and all registrar sip servers are available and in active
mode, if I reduce the software to  send 20 registrar's per second, the
issue only happens after 60 seconds and kamailio (sip load balancer role)
 process 4000 registrers, after this, function ds_select_dst starts
returning null

Anyone has any idea why it is happening?
My kamailio version is 4.2

Best Regards
--
Cumprimentos