[SR-Users] Can't start Kamailio with both db_postgres and tls

Øyvind Kolbu oyvind.kolbu at usit.uio.no
Tue Dec 16 11:38:16 CET 2014

On 16.12.2014 10:44, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> The question would be more specific to the error message printed from
> postgres client library:
>
> FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host "129.240.1.1", user
> "foo_test_user", database " foo_test", SSL off
The issue here is why suddenly SSL when attempting to connect. When not
does not happen. I've not been able to reorder any modules in order for
it to succeed.

> Is it something that is documented somewhere or maybe some web search
> can indicate the reasons why it happens?
>
> Can you try loading tls module before db_postgres?
One thing which works sometimes is to increase the debuglevel to 5 and
also set
memdbg=5 and memlog=5. The massive logging causes extra startup delay.
Maybe a TLS settings race? Non threadsafe interaction with libssl?

Øyvind