[SR-Users] Change Invite message to 302 Moved

Leky Shakur black187 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 16:09:06 CET 2014

Hello,

I have a situation, where provider does not understand reivnites when user
makes a Call Forwarding via Asterisk server, it only understands 302 Moved
messages in CF situations (or in Call tranfer).

So my scenario is like this:

Provider sends Invite to Kamailio, I forward it to Asterisk server. where a
user make a call forwarding to Kamailio (INVITE message), who then forwards
it to provider - my question if, can I change the INVITE that Asterisk send
Kamailio server and change it to 302 Moved message and relay it to provider
(I can detect when there is an CF, because Asterisk sends diversion header
in the INVITE towards Kamailio)?