[SR-Users] Planning to switch committing to github

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 21:24:26 CET 2014

Hello,

an update on this topic: the gitweb was deployed and the read-only
cloning from kamailio.org mirror repository is ready. Therefore I plan
to point git.sip-router.org to it on Monday, Dec 15, around noon (GMT).

I will send a notification before the procedure is started and another
one when it is finished. No commit should be pushed in between (no
matter what branch). After that, new commits must be pushed to github.

As an user that cloned from git.sip-router.org, pulling/fetching for
updates should just work afterwards.

As a developer, you must change the remote URL (or make a new clone from
github). If you are currently a developer with write access to
git.sip-router.org repository and you haven't sent yet the github user
id, do it as soon as possible, specially if you have commits to do in
the near future.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla