[SR-Users] Appending/removing a value associated with domain

Olli Heiskanen ohjelmistoarkkitehti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:59:21 CET 2014

Hello,

Something I've been wondering about meddling with sip uris with Kamailio:

I know it's possible to translate between a number prefix and a domain
using PDT, but is this possible: Having a numeric or alphanumeric value
stored in db, associated to a domain and appended to / removed from a
number during processing a sip message?

For example 112222333 at mydomain.com --> 333.5555 at mydomain.com where value
5555 and mydomain.com are associated to one another in db somewhere. In
this example I could have a pdt with prefix 112222 and domain mydomain.com,
but the value 5555 should be stored somewhere as well.

So one part is to find a db table suitable for storing a value and
associating it with a domain, and the other part is to change the sip uris.

I'll appreciate any comments!

cheers,
Olli