[SR-Users] Kamailio Truncating timestamp of sip message?

Heenan, Timothy Steven Timothy.Heenan at windstream.com
Wed Dec 10 21:57:54 CET 2014

Greetings,

I've recently run into a rather strange issue where, in response to an INVITE sent by Kamailio, I'm receiving a 183 Session Progress and SIP 200 OK response about .000050 seconds apart  (.05 miliseconds) .

Kamailio is choosing to forward the SIP 200 OK ahead of the 183, as if they had arrived at the same time and is prioritizing the 200.

Is there a truncate limit on timestamp values? Is this possibly adjustable?

Thank you in advance,
-Tim