[SR-Users] ERROR: dispatcher [dispatch.c:1402]: ds_load_remove(): cannot find load for

Will Ferrer will.ferrer at switchsoft.com
Wed Dec 10 00:06:55 CET 2014

Hi Daniel

Thanks for the write back.

We are using the dstid_avp but we are not using alg 10 for call load
distribution.

We have dstid_avp set because the distribution alg is a directive we set
for the deployment via the local.cfg. We leave the avp for it on incase we
switch the deployment to alg 10.

I think that is probably the cause of the issue. Sound about right?

Thanks again for your assistance.

All the best.

Will Ferrer