[SR-Users] Registrar path support on lookup

Ben Langfeld ben at langfeld.me
Thu Dec 4 16:54:35 CET 2014

Thanks Daniel. Config can be found here:
https://gist.github.com/benlangfeld/1b61f41c31129e8f2db3

INVITEs as provided (with a Route with two comma-separated elements) get
routed via the Contact header (instead of the second Route element).

When I use loose_route() on the INVITE, it goes into a loop in the edge
proxy (https://gist.github.com/benlangfeld/99af9045e70a9bb4eeed), even
though the IP it selects to route to (.14) is not the same server.

Ben