[SR-Users] Not getting the final response after ringing

Rizwan Khan rizkhan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 15:08:43 CET 2014

I don't access the server. I only have access to the proxy. Server works
fine on the operators' broadband network. Have setup the proxy to make it
work on other ISP's network as well. So the proxy receives the traffic on a
unsual port which is not blocked and forwards it to 5060 port on the server
internally.

Rizwan Khan