[SR-Users] Evapi reply processing

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:14:23 CET 2014

Thanks Daniel,

This was exactly what I was looking for.
I have also reviewed again your "Asynchronous Processing in Kamailio
Configuration File" presentation from Kamailio World 2014 and it
provided me an incredible amount of digested information regarding async
processing(especially the part with push notification). Will follow that
approach, and yes, it is a brilliant idea to pass the transaction
indentifiers to CGR and process them in evapi reply route, so no more
dependency on htable needed.

Cheers,
DanB