[SR-Users] PSTN Routing with Prefix

Abdul Gafar abdul.gafar.tim at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:03:52 CET 2014

Hi

No posible, please use append_branch() and  seturi("
sip:08121069941 at 10.70.1.1:5060"); for forward call

UAC---->KAMAILIO A---->MSC---->Mobile Subscriber

# if someone calls B, the call should be forwarded to C too.
   if (method=="INVITE" && uri=~"sip:B at xx.xxx.xx ")
   {
       # copy the current branch (branches[0]) into
       # a new branch (branches[1])
       append_branch();
       # all URI manipulation functions work on branches[0]
       # thus, URI manipulation does not touch the
       # appended branch (branches[1])
       seturi("sip:C at domain");
       # now: branch 0 = C at domain
       #      branch 1 = B at xx.xx.xx.xx