[SR-Users] SDP media IP variable

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Dec 2 09:46:06 CET 2014

On 02 Dec 2014, at 09:07, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On 02/12/14 07:40, Kelvin Chua wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there a way to get the SDP media IP from an INVITE or 183 or 200?
>> and store it in a variable?
>
> you can combine some functions or transformations, such as:
> -
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/sdpops.html#sdpops.f.sdp_get_line_startswith
> - {line.sw}
> - {s.select}
>
> Plans for a pv to give sdp attributes exist for long time (even marked
> in sdpops module), but at least I didn't get to it yet.

Your base assumption has to be that any text string in the incoming SIP message
is available - regardless if it's in the attachment or in the SIP message itself.

In some cases we have functions and pseudovariables to make it easy for you,
but if they do not exist there are a lot of functions to search in messages and
step through messages line by line.

/O